Thursday 28 November 2013

5 Faves: Most Worn Jewelry

No comments:
 
I have always been a bit of a magpie. If it’s bright or sparkly I automatically want it to be mine. While jewelry can be a bit of a personal choice, I thought I would give a bit of insight into my taste and some of the pieces that have ended up in my regular rotation.
1. Nadri Bezel Necklace
While I love a good statement piece, my most worn pieces are pretty classic because they never go out of style. This necklace is a perfect versatile piece because it can be worn long to lengthen my short torso or doubled up to appear like a two strand necklace. I have a similar necklace on a gold chain and I think either of the two are the perfect simple accessory to add to any outfit.

2.  Faux Pearl/Crystal Bracelet Set
This one was a major steal. I bought it from Joe Fresh on a whim when I was in university and they easily have been my most worn bracelets. I always come back to these because they go with everything (see a trend here) and they're comfortable and non-intrusive. They still sell them at Superstores I have been to, and the set came with 4 "pearl" strands in slightly different hues, and the gold/crystal one.

3. Michael Kors Rose Gold/White Silicone Watch
I had been lusting after one of the famous Michael Kors watches for months, however as a rather thrifty person I always cringe when I look at the high prices. My boyfriend found this watch at a US outlet and gave it to me last Christmas, and I must say, I would pay every cent for this baby! I've worn it to death this whole year. While it looks especially great with that golden glow in the summer, let's be real, I've worn it all year.

I believe this particular style has been discontinued (Style Number: MK5464) but Tyler found mine when we were shopping the outlets in Buffalo and I’m sure they can be found on Ebay. Sorry!

4.Elsa Peretti Diamonds By the Yard Silver Ring
This is one of the most precious pieces I own and I never take it off. As you can probably see by the rest of the list, this ring is the perfect everyday piece for me. It is very simple and dainty, but also pretty unique. The band being a chain makes it incredibly light and easy to wear. It doesn’t catch on things or stick out from my finger very much at all, and the simple design will never go out of style. Even though it is dainty, it's no question my most complimented piece of jewelry.

5. Pearl Earrings 
Every girl with pierced ears should have a pair of pearls in her collection. Whether they are real or fake, they just look so classy and instantly make you look put together. I'm not a huge fan of earrings in general, so studs are always my style of choice, and you really can't go wrong with pearls.

If you haven't already seen the rest of the posts in this series, I've have also posted my 5 Fave Beauty Tools, Tech Accessories, and you can find more of my jewelry picks for this year on my Wish List

No comments:

Post a Comment