Monday 23 June 2014

5 Faves: Summer Polish Picks

No comments:
 
I am back with my 5 Faves series and hitting up the nail polish category today to celebrate the first week of summer! Let's just go ahead and jump in.


If you're looking for a classic neon pink to live on your toes this summer, Colour Club Jackie Oh! is my favourite of the bunch. For a neon it lasts surprisingly long on both my fingers and toes, which is what gives it a leg up over other neon pink's that I have tried in the past. For a drugstore option that is a bit less vivid, I love Revlon Coral Me Wild - a beautiful creme formula that sits between bight pink and orange.

On the coloured end of the spectrum are Essie First Timer and Bikini So Teeny. If you're lover of the minty green family, First Timer somehow manages to be both bright and pastel at the same time. This polish is currently living on my toes and I am loving it! Bikini So Teeny is a cult classic periwinkle colour that works beautifully on the fingers or toes. It is quite eye-catching, and I always get compliments when I wear it!

And finally, to balance out the brights a bit, a nude polish is a great way to showcase a killer tan. I was on the hunt for the perfect nude for ages, and recently found the perfect polish to compliment my cool-toned skin is Essie Topless and Barefoot.


What's your favourite colour to rock during the summer?

Linking up with: Agape Love Designs & Wink for Pink  

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment