Tuesday 19 August 2014

True Colours

No comments:
 
As I was reviewing this for publishing I just realized this is my 100th post on The View Is Beautiful! It seems fitting that it is a post for the Creative Closet, because these posts have become some of my very favourites to do! If you aren't already linking up with Maegan and Jana, I highly suggest you take the plunge and join in with the fun. It's a great way to mix up your look and maximize your closet.

Bold & Bright Summer #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Glasses: Clearly Contacts | Necklace: Forever 21 | Dress: Thrifted BCBG | Bracelet: J. Crew | Belt: Winners
This week's prompt was "Bold & Bright" and I immediately knew this dress would be taking front seat. This is one of my all time favourite thrift store finds, a BCBG dress for under $20 was an absolute steal! I've had it for almost two years now, but had fallen into a rut of wearing it the same way every time it left my closet.

Bold & Bright Summer #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
This theme inspired me to change it up and add this chunky jade necklace and my favourite coloured frames from Clearly Contacts to give the look a bit more of a pop.

Bold & Bright Summer #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
The final touch, a little bit of subtle sparkle in the form of this bracelet from J. Crew. Even though it is a lot of colour, I think ended up working well together. What do you think?

What's your favourite way to add a bit more brightness to your look?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment