Friday 14 November 2014

Winter Weekend Staples

No comments:
 
Let's face it, for those of us up in the North winter is not waiting around until December. Snow has already started making its appearance, which signals a lot more time spent inside on weekends for me. Here are some of my staples for chilly weekends in!

In my world there is no such thing as being cozy if I haven't got a pair of fleece lined slipper socks on. I probably have a pair in almost every colour because I love them so much.

I got a pair of J Crew's Saturday Pants last year for Christmas and they served me so well all through the winter. They're the perfecty fitted sweatpant/legging hybrid that makes you feel a little more put together than your average baggy sweats or PJs. They are sold out on the website, but I'm willing to bet these and these are pretty similar.

The Gilligan & O'Malley brand at Target makes the absolute best feeling affordable sleep/loungewear. I've bought more than one sleepshirt from them in the past few months, and they feel like the softest, snuggliest cotton hug. Just go give their fabric a feel and tell me you didn't want to take it home with you.

Who isn't a fan of chunky knits in the cooler months? Cozy cardigans, pullovers, tunics, I'll take them all. You can find so many options at so many different price points!

Last but certainly not least, I don't think anyone is surprised that tea is on my list of staples. Loose leaf teas are my favourite, and this festive mug from David's Tea is an absolute must have for mess free, perfect cup of tea to warm up on a chilly morning.

What can't you live without on a chilly weekend?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment