Monday 19 January 2015

Going Dotty

No comments:
 
I hate to jinx it, but is it just me or does this winter feel way more bareable than last? It warmed up to above freezing this week, and it actually made me excited to get dressed. Anyone else feel this way? There's just something about not having to be up to my eyeballs in wool/down to keep warm that feels so freeing! We talked last week about incorporating bright colours, but mixing in neutral patterns is another of my favourite ways to have a little fun with my work-wear.
Blouse: Express {similar} | Vest: Old Navy {similar} | Skirt: Express {similar} | Tights: Target {exact}
Shoes: Aldo {similar} | Necklace: Nadri {similar} | Bracelet: Gift {similar} | Watch Michael Kors {similar}
Red and polka dots really feel made for each other, don't they? I bought this shirt with a red blazer and leather leggings in mind, but I also love it paired with this bright red skirt. 
What's your favourite pattern/colour combo?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia




Linking up with: Jana | Maegen | Lauren | Shanna | Sarah | Lindsey | Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment