Friday 20 March 2015

Friday Favourites - Blog Lovin v2

No comments:
 
It's been way too long since I last shared the love of some of my favourite fellow bloggers. These ladies have all recently shared some amazing content that has inspired me in so many areas, so here I am linking up with Amanda to share with you some of my recent favourite reads!

Speaking of Amanda, if you're looking for some wedding inspiration she is your girl. The photos of her recent nuptials seriously belong in a magazine they are beyond beautiful!
image by Sunglow Photography via Meet @ The Barre
If you're looking for the perfect weekend look for spring, Karly has you covered. She's shared this amazing laid back look that has me on the hunt for the perfect accessories to pair with a crisp white button down.
Casual Vibes
image via Miss in the Midwest

Alyssa shared her incredible half-marathon race story that inspired me to sign up for my next race in June! All the elements were against her but she pushed through and crushed her goal - how amazing is that?!
image via Alyssagoesbang
And finally, for anyone looking for a new hairstyle for spring, Meagen (who also JUST gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy) recently shared this tutorial for achieving this super pretty halo braid. Here's hoping I can master the dutch braid in this lifetime so I can rock this look!

image via The Modern Tulip
What are some of your favourite recent reads? Share a link in the comments and spread the love of  your favourites!

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitterxoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment