Monday 2 March 2015

Marsala

No comments:
 
I have to admit, I didn't even know that "colour of the year" was an actual thing until last year. While Radiant Orchid was a beautiful shade, I was beyond thrilled to see Marsala take the title for this year. Burgundy-wine colours are some of my personal favourite colours to wear (as you could probably tell from here, here and here) and would look good on absolutely anyone.
Dress: Forever 21 {similar} | Scarf: Aldo {similar} | Tights: Hue {similar}
Watch: Michael Kors {similar} | Bracelets: Joe Fresh {similar}
While this dress may come closer to maroon than marsala, I still think it fits the bill pretty well. I just love how this family of colours acts like an almost-neutral, but still adds a little punch to an outfit. The darker hue makes it perfect for winter, but I can't wait to see what inspiration comes along for summer! 

How are you rocking the colour of the year - clothing, lips, nails?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment