Wednesday 20 May 2015

Guest Post: Orange Beauty

No comments:
 
Hello everyone! My name is Erika and I blog over at Hedonist in Hats. I'm glad to be guest posting on Nadia's blog as part of the Canadian Beauty Bloggers monthly post swap. This month's theme was orange, and I am all about the orange life in the summer. Whether I'm accenting my hazel eyes with some orange in my crease or adding some coral to my cheeks, there's usually always an orange hue going on my face somewhere.

Orange is a great color that really works well on any skin tone, even people who have very light skin and red hair can add some coral if they do it strategically - I think that it looks particularly great on the lips. And for people with darker skin tones, oranges just compliment the skin so beautifully and can provide a vibrant glow.

The great thing about orange is that it never really goes out of style from year to year. While it may not always be en vogue to wear a bright orange lip and look like a pumpkin, coral is always a safe bet to give you a warm, healthy glow and it's a perfect transition shade into the autumn, even though we're a long way off from that. If you're interested in seeing what my top eight high-end orange products are, then follow the jump and take a look!







  1. Bite Beauty, Syrah High Pigment Pencil, $28.00
  2. Tarte, Showstopper Clay Palette, $46.00
  3. Gerard Cosmetics, Coral Craze Lighted Lip Gloss, $24.00
  4. Chanel, Mirabella Vernis 623, $27.00
  5. MAC Cosmetics, Tumble Dry, $17.50
  6. Benefit, Complicated Eye Shadow, $24.00
  7. Becca, Shimmering Skin Perfector, $46.00
  8. Clinique, Peach Pop Blush, $24.00
Thanks Erika! That Bite Lip Pencil and Clinique Cheek Pop are totally on my lust list now. Don't forget to head over to visit Erika at Hedonist in Hats & give her some love!

What are your favourite orange beauty products?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment