Friday 1 May 2015

The Double Tag

No comments:
 
I was recently tagged by both Mia for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, and Melanie for a Leibster Award so I thought I would combine the two in a quick Q&A that I'd love to hear your answers to as well!

Are you an early birdie or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl. I honestly wish sleep wasn't necessary because I get my best work done at night!

Favourite trip you've ever been on?
My favourite vacation was probably when I went to BC and Alaska with my family the week before I started university. It wasn't a trip I was particularly excited about at first, I'm not a fan of the cold after all, but the landscape was unbelievably stunning. One of my best friends is getting married in Whistler next summer and I can't wait to go back out west!
If you could eat one food and beverage for the rest of your life what would it be?
Food would definitely be pasta of some kind - I just love carbs. And beverage would definitely be tea! Hot, cold, it's always good.

What made you start your blog?
I'd been reading blogs for years and had always loved writing, photography & beauty. It was actually Tyler who gave me the extra push to bite the bullet and start, and I am forever grateful he has been so encouraging!

If you were to only wear one makeup item forever what would it be and why? 
Just one? That's tough. If I could also have great skin forever it would 100% be mascara, but if not probably foundation. Having flawless skin is an instant confidence booster!

Current favorite song, you know, the one that you crank up in the car?
This song has been my running companion for the past few weeks...and maybe Ariana Grande One Last Time.

Dream job & why?
Would any blogger not want to be able to turn this into a full time gig? But other than that, working in marketing for a company like Benefit or Revlon would be a amazing!

Do you like to workout? If so, what types of sports/workouts do you like the best?
My favourite workout is definitely swimming, but unfortunately my gym doesn't have a pool so I have to wait until the lake is warm enough in the summer to get my swim fix at the cottage. Running isn't my favourite thing, but I'm currently training for a race in June so that's what I've been focusing on recently.

What is your favourite can't-live-without lip product?
Lip balm, definitely. Lately that's been either the Nivea Lip Butter at night or the Smith's Rosebud Salve in the daytime.

You have 1 totally free YOU day, what would your day consist of?
I would spend the day outside in the sun on the porch swing reading and relaxing, then at night go through the whole nine yards of my pamper routine, and probably self tan - because it's a process people!

Here are some things I'd love to know about all of you:

1. Do you have any pets? Tell me about them!
2. What is one thing on your wishlist right now?
3. What is your favourite photo from your childhood? And yes, you can post photos in comments!
4. If you had to pick one which would it be: Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest?
5. Where do you get your style inspiration from?
6. What is your most treasured possession?
7. What are your favourite apps?
8. What is your favourite beauty/life hack?
9. What's one accomplishment you are particularly proud of?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Answer any of these questions in the comments, or write a post and tweet it to me so I can learn some more about you!

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment