Monday 18 May 2015

Weekend Blues

No comments:
 
Happy Victoria Day to my fellow country-folk, and happy Monday to everyone else! Since I am still currently spending some serious R&R time at my cottage, this weekend's style was nothing if not casual. This outfit was perfect for a warm but breezy day spent on the lake.
Shirt: H&M {similar} | Dress: Gap {same cut} | Sunglasses: H&M {exact}
I realized recently that I don't own a ton of patterned clothing, so I was so excited to pull this dress back out from winter storage. These t-shirt dresses from the Gap are serious wardrobe workhorses. I have the same dress in a more fall/winter fabric/print that I wore to death this past season. I found both at the outlets for less than $10 so definitely keep your eyes out for great deals!
What are your favourite pieces for casual summer weekends? I'd really like to find a maxi-dress next, but don't know where to start - any recommendations would be so appreciated!
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment